Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yea!

I am so excited about going to training class tomorrow. I have had a wonderful day today. As I write we just went through a hail storm. It was over in about 3 minutes and now the fields look all refreshed. The sky is a beautiful pink and orange and filled with clouds. It is such a nice way to finish off the day.

It started with yoga on the porch. Cameron came out and joined me.I lead him though Tier 1 of the Bodhi Yoga flow and I just love it. He is an amazing kid and I love to spend time with him. I love that he takes an interest in what I am doing. He asked if we could do it again tomorrow and of course I said yes. We talked about making it part of our daily routine before we start school classes we would have yoga class. Sounds great to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment