Friday, December 16, 2011

What now?

My teacher training has come to an end. I still have home work and other things to accomplish before I am completely finished. I have been enjoying the anatomy study that I have been doing. I just sit down with Cameron in the morning as he does his school work and I do mine. It creates some fun conversation between us as I learn about the body. I tend to interrupt him and say "Did you know this" or "Did you know that" about the body, I love learning.

I think that is why I am saying what now. There are other classes that are offered at Bodhi Yoga like this or this or even this. I just get so excited that I want to take them all now, today. I will have to put into use what I have learned so far and settle down and start with my breath. I know the answers are there if I take the time to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment