Saturday, December 10, 2011

Having Fun

See this kid?

And these awesome guys? Guess what they are doing? They are building a garage. This is something that my husband and I wanted to do ever since we built our home a few years ago. We needed a space for my hubby to park his truck and of course we need a spot to put the half pipe so that the boys can skate during the winter ;).

A couple of months into my Teacher Training my husband told me that he had been thinking about the garage and he thought he had a pretty good idea. When he told me that he had designed a garage that would include everything we needed I was so glad. He then said I have though of a way to put in a Yoga room for you. Wow I never dreamed of having a place so close to home. I look so forward to having a space to practice and share with others. Now when my husband gets that far away look in his eyes and he is thinking about building I get really excited to hear what his plans are or what he is thinking now.
I even got in on the action. I got to use this "lifty machine" to help put up the trusses. So cool!

This is a picture from the cab of "Lifty". It is hard to see but in the background that is the moon, just above the tree on the left. Those little dots on the left of that same tree on the ground are the deer. It was a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment