Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Things

I find it really amazing that I could have such a great class and feel so full and complete then get home an let it all slip away from me. What I am learning is to make or take time. I get up and get going and don't stop until I go to bed. When I get going in the morning I think to myself, I will just do this one thing and then I will practice. That turns into another thing and then another. We just jumped into being parents to a teenager and that has turned my world upside down. I keep waiting for this "thing" or that "thing" to pass and then I will make time. What I know is that there will always be a "thing" going on. It won't pass I will make the time to do what I need. I will make that time first and the other "things" will fit in when and where they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment