Monday, November 25, 2013

Emotions of Yoga

 
 
 
 
 We all have them and a yoga practice is a wonderful way to work with emotions.  Whether you know it or not there is always an emotion going on inside you.  When we understand the body/mind/spirit/ connection that is yoga we start to understand the importance of releasing emotions.  Some emotions if not released can be stored  and can really cause trouble in the body later on.  Even too much of a good thing can cause an overload to our system.  Through yoga and meditation I have had a lot of success on releasing build up emotions and have been able to just find my true self.  I like to start my day with a simple meditation and this can be a challenge some days.  If I am really overwhelmed and feel like I can't get to it I know that I need it more than ever.  Even if I can take just 15 minutes to sit and breath I will feel much better and ready to step into my yoga practice.  If you are looking for a great meditation to start out your New Year you should look into this meditation offered at Bohdi Yoga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment